Friday, July 3, 2015

28 days of Living Life with a Purpose

It’s finally July! I feel like this is the best month to do things a little different. It’s summer. Everybody’s happy and the sun is out everyday! I thought I would also change things up on my blog. On Abby’s page “Just a girl and her blog” she did 31 days to an intentional life but I am going to change it up since it is July 3rd already and I don’t have 31 days. Sooo  I am going to do “28 days of living life with a purpose.

Now, in order to do this I definitely need some credibility (here’s where you come in.) I have set a few goals for myself  that I am going to try my hardest to stick to and write about new things:

-      -  Workout daily
-      -  Come up with a routine and stick to IT
-      -  Write in the calendar how well you did and what messed up. Do you need to change the routine at all?
-      -  Grow your faith.
-       - Get ahead on blog writing
-       - Go to sleep feeling accomplished
-      -  Get at least 8 hours of sleep



I will keep you guys fully updated throughout the month and let you know how this goes but I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment