Tuesday, July 14, 2015

28 Days of Living Live with a Purpose Update


WOW! It has been crazy! With just coming back from vacation and getting back to my life it's hard to go from eating out everyday to cooking for myself. This week I am really focusing on eating healthier and cooking for myself.

 I made hard boiled eggs and have been eating Greek yogurt for breakfast as a healthier choice opposed to cereal. All this month I have been really working on my faith and trying to get to a standpoint where I feel confident talking about it. Also, starting tommorow I will put my routine in place of really being more useful with my time. Tonight, I will fill up some water bottles for the next couple of days so I can keep track of that and also meal prep a couple of things for the rest of the week. I will update you on anything that has changed next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment