Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I am officially in California!!!!

I am officially in California!!!! Woo hoo! I haven’t been out here since Christmas and family is definitely one of the things I value. Last time I came to California I had 2 main focuses.
1.     Eat at every restaurant that wasn’t in Nebraska (which meant to eat fast food every day)
2.     See every single friend that I have ever seen.

These were mistakes. I didn’t get to spend much time with my parents and my mom didn’t get to cook for me so I knew this time that had to change.

So, I didn’t post on Facebook about my vacation and only a few people knew that I was going to be here. I don’t have goals or missions to accomplish I just want to spend time with the people I love most and relax. This is a time where I don’t have work or anything else I have to worry about so… Here are a list of things I am doing while I am in California:
1.     Go to the beach with parents.
2.     Disneyland!
3.     Spa Day with Mom
4. Relaxing with my parents
5. Going on Adventures with Rosemary

6.     SLEEP!


I will keep you guys updated on my vacation as I go. See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment