Sunday, June 28, 2015

Shakology Review

Hey Guys!

So, I had this super sweet lady, named Jacki, contact me about Shakology and I automatically wanted to know more. I had tried this before and I didn't think much of it. I didn't like the texture because it was to chalky but when Jacki told me they reformulated it and made new flavors I was super excited. So, she sent me a pack of Shakology drink, a super sweet note and a meal plan!

BUT she was super sweet and sent me TWO! Yay!!!!!!! So, this afternoon my roommate, DJ and I tried the drinks. DJ tried the strawberry one and I tried the Chocolate.

With the strawberry, all we did was follow the exact directions and did it with water.


 DJ really liked it and gave it about a 8/10 and said she would buy it. The only reason why it didn't get a 10 was because of our blender and it didn't get the consistency she wanted. I tried this one also and it wasn't the flavor of drinks I like to drink but other then that it was still good.


I had the chocolate one and although I totally forgot to take a picture before it was SO GOOD!!  This one we mixed with coconut milk to make it a little thicker and I think it was a great choice.

Overall, these really do fill you up and taste good. If you do decide to try this go ahead and check out Jacki's shop.

Thanks again Jacki!

Megan Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment