Sunday, June 21, 2015

GoPicnic Turkey Pepperoni and Cheese


Happy Fathers Day!! Yesterday I went grocery shopping and picked up these Ready to Eat meals! These are so yummy and filling!!! Yesterday, I was babysitting and we decided we would have a "movie night" so we sat and opened this up and the little boy whos picky about everything LOVED everything except the lollipop which I left for his mom to try because I was so full. So lets go piece by piece and let me tell you how amazing these are. 
This is everything that came in the box. There's crackers, a nut and fruit mix, Cheese dip, pepperoni slices, a lollipop and a stick to spread the cheese.
To start off I opened these and tried one of the nut pieces and WOW! These are sweet but a little spicy because it has a habanero taste in it. I have to admit, I was glad that they were spicy because the little boy probably wouldn't eat it. He wanted to try it so I gave him the bag and turned my back to try something else and maybe 2 minutes later here is what I got back: 
Very few nuts because he loved it and I don't think he realized he left these in there. 


The next two things that I opened were delicious together! I spread the asiago cheese on to the cracker and the cracker had a little spice to it so it was perfect. It had the perfect crunch as well as the perfect flavor. 
The cheese and cracker was also supposed to have the pepperoni with it but the little boy I was watching loved pepperoni so I let him have them and he let me try one. These were so good. Tasted just like regular pepperoni with a lot of spice on it! 

That was everything in the box! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment