Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My First Blog Post

Hey there!

Welcome to my blog! I'm super excited for you to be here. I am originally from Southern California. I moved to Kearney, Nebraska to explore many different adventures and also to go to a great school with an amazing education department. My main goals in life is to be happy and healthy and to be a successful teacher. This blog is here for me to realize how far I have gotten and for you to go on this adventure with me.

Please comment what you would like to see and I will try my hardest to stay updated.

Thanks again for going on this adventure with me

Megan Benson

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog! Just start posting consistently and see where it takes you is my best advice
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Megan!! I will be looking forward to reading updates.😀

    ReplyDelete