Saturday, June 27, 2015

Clean out my Car with me!

It's Car Cleaning day!! WOO!! My Car was so gross. I had moved myself and a couple more people, I ate several dinners in my car AND got dressed in there many times SO it was gross! Yes, my car has been worst before but my car needed a good cleaning!

So I always bring two things with me when I go to seriously clean out my car:
            1. A Laundry Basket for stuff that needs to go back into my room
            2. A container for stuff to leave in my car

And I always park next to a dumpster because I would rather do that then fill up 12 trash bags so off to a dumpster we go!


I start throwing stuff into my laundry basket and mostly its all reusable water bottles and clothes and stuff that fell out of my purse 
Then, I pick up any trash and throw it into the dumpster. I make sure to take off the seat covers, and everything gets shaken out. Once I put them back in I'm off to a vaccuum for a quick vaccuum. Then, I am DONE. I normally buy a few things for my car at this time but I already have everything I need so I put my car trash can back up:

Put in a new scent portable from bath and body works then she is ready to go! 


If you liked this and want some more clean with me posts let me know:) It was so fun writing this. Make sure to check out my money series in my last couple of posts http://adventurewithmegan.blogspot.com/2015/06/i-hate-credit-cards-money-series-day-4.html

Bye!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment