Saturday, June 20, 2015

Target Haul on a Busy Week


So this week is really busy! I am babysitting, working my regular part time job, working my summer job for 3 more days and packing to go on vacation! (WOO HOO!)Also, I am trying to empty out my food so nothing goes to waste while I am gone. I don't have much time to cook so unlike other weeks, this week is going to be mostly frozen food. As much as I want to cook I just don't have time this week. I am trying to stay away from fast food but with how this week is looking I think there will be a couple of nights that the drive thru will be hosting my dinner! So I headed to Target.

(This is everything I got, scroll down for more details)
I got 2 Market Pantry Pepperoni Pizzas. These are so easy and cheap that whenever I have a busy day or I don't feel like cooking I almost always head to these. I know there not the best for you but at least it's not fast food!

Next, I got 4 boxes of spaghetti. Yes, I really love spaghetti. I don't usually go a week without eating spaghetti! It's my favorite and when I saw the deal going on at Target today I had to get them: Buy 3 get 1 free!!!!!!!! Thats like 2 or 3 dinners for FREEEE!!!!

The next thing is probably the thing that I am most excited to try:




The Go Picnic Turkey stick and crunch and turkey pepporoni ready to eat meals These just sound so good and since I will be traveling next week I think these would be perfect on the plane or wherever! These were 2 for $7 instead of $3.99 each and I will do a review on these so look out for it!

For some filler meals just to heat up really quick I got 2 Lasaugna and 2 of these pizza bagels which I have never tried but I am excited to try and probably do a review on it!


And then for my airplane trip I got some Sour Patch gum.. The best!!



No comments:

Post a Comment