Friday, June 19, 2015

Last minute Father's Day Ideas

(My Dad and dog Rufus that I miss very much)

ALERT! ALERT! It's almost Father's Day! Now is the time to run to Target and buy a quick gift so your dad can think that you didn't forget and you are a good person! 

Now, if your dad is anything like mine then anytime you ask him what he wants for Fathers Day/Birthday/Christmas he tells you "I don't know." or "Anything you give me is fine." or the best one I've heard/remember is "Save your money and spend it on your mom." But we all know we can't just NOT buy gifts. Thats the best part of these holidays is the giving/receiving gifts. So thats what this post will be about. Even if your dad tells you he doesn't want anything here are a couple gifts that all dads would love. 
We all know Dads like there "toys". Well this toy is like the Lamborghini of all toys. It can fly amazingly high. Its the perfect camera for those hiking trips or family reunions. He can show this off to all of his friends and family. Sorry Dad but I don't even have that much money in my bank account. 


Now for the less expensive gifts here is a iphone case that he can drop from that super high mountain that he hiked the other day or even run over with his motorcycle and his phone would still be okay. 
Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker $129
Alright, this is one of those speakers that your dad can put in his Man-Cave and it would fill up the whole room. You connect this by bluetooth to your phone and play whatever music you want on it. You can get these from Target or Amazon or wherever sells speakers most likely will have them.


A Hat with your dad's favorite football team on it
This one would be an ideal gift for any dad who loves football. My dad probably has 10+ hats with Huskers or just Nebraska on it. You can get one from Amazon for less then $20. 


Whatever you get your dad I am sure he will be happy and love you just like he did yesterday and will tommorow. Dads are the most selfless people in the world. They are the ones we go to when we need that bed being built or are new laptop set up. Anything I can't do I always go to my dad so he deserves one day to relax and get a little gift just to say that "I am thinking about you and love you. Thank you!" 

What did you get your dad? Comment down below to add some more ideas to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment